Abstract submission poster presenters
Abstracts can be submitted via the online form:
Please note that when you submit an abstract, you are required to register for the 29th ECNP Congress no later than 2 weeks after the abstract submission deadline. Otherwise the submitted abstract will not be reviewed for poster presentation and publication in the supplement to the journal European Neuropsychopharmacology.
- Abstracts will be considered for publication (after the congress) and/or poster presentation (during the congress) provided they are submitted according to the guidelines for abstract submission poster presenters.
In addition to the abstracts submission guidelines there are four examples of model abstracts available which meet important criteria of a good scientific abstract.
Both the guidelines and the examples can also be accessed during the abstract submission process.
- When submitting an abstract, the presenter of the poster is required to register* for the congress no later than 2 weeks after the abstract submission deadline. Otherwise the submitted abstract will not be reviewed for poster presentation and publication in the supplement to the journal European Neuropsychopharmacology.
- Before submitting your abstract, please read the conditions for publication.
- Abstracts can only be submitted through the online pages
Free registration opportunities for abstract submitters
(junior scientists and CDE)
* provided you match ECNP’s definition of a Junior Scientist, your abstract is accepted for poster presentation and publication and you presented your poster at the 29th ECNP Congress in person.
Junior scientist incentives
If you are a junior scientist and submit an abstract, we offer you free registration* to the congress and the chance to win one of our awards.
Registration for abstract submitters is mandatory before 15 April 2016. If you tick the box 'junior scientist abstract submitter' on the registration form payment will not be requested.
Developing economy (CDE) incentives
There is no registration fee for abstract submitters from a country with a developing economy (CDE), provided your abstract is accepted for presentation and you present your poster at the 29th ECNP Congress in person. Registration for abstract submitters is mandatory before 15 April.
If you tick the box 'CDE abstract submitter' on the registration form payment will not be requested.
For abstract submitters who are resident of a country with a developing economy there are a number of grants available (provided your abstract is accepted for presentation and you present your poster at the congress in person).
In addition to the free registration (see above) this grant consists of a fee (EUR 500) to cover travel expenses for the 29th ECNP Congress. You can indicate your interest during abstract submission.
Receipt of your submission will be confirmed by the ECNP Office via e-mail within two weeks. If you have not received a confirmation within this period, please notify the ECNP Office.
Abstracts can only be submitted through the online pages.
If your abstract is not accepted for publication and/or presentation, you can cancel your registration free of charge within 14 days after receiving the message that your abstract has been rejected and the registration fee paid will be returned within 30 days after the outcome.
For further information, please contact the ECNP Office by e-mail or call +31 88 75 69 563.