ECNP offers the industry different ways to participate in the congress.
Group registration (for any group of minimum 10 participants)
Profile of participants
The participants that attend the ECNP Congresses are scientists and clinicians working in neuropsychopharmacology and related disciplines coming from an average of 95 countries around the world. The ECNP Congress is Europe’s leading forum for exchange and dissemination of interdisciplinary research on the brain and disorders of the brain. It is an opportunity for all to exchange ideas on the latest advancements, discuss research and treatment outcome and interact with old and new colleagues within the field of neuropsychopharmacology.
Previous meeting statistics
|| registered delegates
||Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reasons to support the ECNP Congress
- Contact with a large number of neuropsychopharmacologists
- High level scientific programme
- Exposure of satellite symposia on poster boards at two locations in the venue
- Excellent exposure in the exhibition area
- Up-to-date and high standard congress venue
- Publication of satellite symposia programmes and exhibitors on the ECNP website and in the final programme
In order to safeguard the procedures of the supporting activities ECNP has set up the 'Industry Guidelines'.