This chapter of the website will provide you with all the information you need regarding the scientific programme of the 29th ECNP Congress.
The Scientific Programme Committee (SPC) will play a key role in establishing the scientific programme.
Some of the exciting topics among many others will be:
- Social stress and psychopathology
- Improvement of antidepressant treatment outcome
- Inflammation in psychosis
- Role of CYP enzymes in psychiatric disorders
- Emotion recognition in neurodegenerative disorders
- New targets for treating alcohol dependence
- Predictive biomarkers for psychiatric disease in young people
As the congress draws closer, we will provide you with detailed information, such as:
We will publish all congress-related information as soon as it becomes available.